Monday, April 6, 2009

Thanks to All the Lovely Ladies at SITS!




I am sooo new at all this blogging stuff! Didn't think to look at my "dashboard" to see if there were any comments. Needless to say, I was wonderfully surprised to see so many "unmoderated" comments lurking there! Thanks so much for taking the time to make me feel welcome. It's very much appreciated, indeed.
By the way, just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with all your wonderful, funny, touching, beautiful blogs. Kudos to all!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Just stopping by from SITS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post...we are so excited to have you as a new SITSer. Welcome!

    I love the horse sketches below, they are beautiful....

    I'm having a giveaway for a monogram bag...come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stopping by to welcome you to SITS! You are going to love being a part of this community of women and playing in the SITStahood!

    If you get a chance stop by my blog I am having a fun and easy contest and giving away 5 SUPER AWESOME prize packages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter and thanks for visiting us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful piece! Welcome to blogging. It is fun and addictive!

    ReplyDelete